Ready for a romantic picnic in the French countryside (or just brunch with friends). Our cool-girl take on a peasant blouse, with smocking at the cuffs and open mock neck, balloon sleeves and side slits. (This one comes in Jet Black.)
Smocked mock neck
Full length sleeve
A little more room than normal. Designed to fit large.
100% Pima, Cotton Poplin, midweight, stonewashed for a soft, worn in in feeling.
Machine washable. Stonewashed to perfection, our 100% Pima Cotton Poplin will only get better each time you wash. It’s been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively